Membership in Museum of New Mexico Foundation
Membership in the Museum of New Mexico Foundation is a constant source of education, fascination, and inspiration. Members receive free admission to
Members of the foundation are also admitted free to each of the New Mexico State Monuments: Jemez, Coronado, Fort Seldon, Fort Sumner, and Lincoln.
Additional benefits include
- Subscription to the oldest museum magazine in the country, the award-wining El Palacio.
- Advance notice of events, exhibitions, and openings.
- 10% discount in our distinctive Shops and at our Press.
- Travel, educational opportunities, and much more!.
Membership levels and benefits
- $50 Individual
- $60 Family or Dual
- $100 Sponsor
- $250 Patron
- $500 Benefactor (enjoy 10 free guest admission passes)
- $1,500 Regents' Circle (includes an exciting calendar of exclusive events)
The Museum of New Mexico Foundation also offers $25 Student, $40 Senior Individual (ages 62+), and $50 Senior Couple memberships.
Becoming a Member
Membership forms can be completed and dues can be paid online at the Museum of New Mexico Foundation Web site.
If you'd rather become a member on your next visit to one of the museums, ask about membership at the admission desk or the Museum Shop. Your benefits will begin immediately. (We accept cash, checks payable to the Museum of New Mexico Foundation, VISA, Mastercard, and American Express.)
You can also join over the phone by calling 505/982-6366 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm MST), and charging your membership to VISA, Mastercard or American Express.
Please allow 3 weeks to receive your membership materials.